CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Love

Wow, you really know you love someone when its 3:30 in the morning and you didn't go to bed until midnight because you are just so caught up in your new blog :) and your son is screaming. You put the bottle in his mouth and look down at him, after rubbing your eyes, and smile. Man I love this kid. Wow even after only a few hours sleep I can't help but smile at him. Everyone says that kids really change your life but you have no idea how much until it happens to you. It still catches me off guard sometimes. I am so not a morning person, like at all. And hes just too cute, even at 3:30 in the morning.



I have been trying to explain love to Kristina lately and the latest thing that I have told her is that no matter what she will ever do in her life, no matter how upset or disappointed (Big mom word there) I am in her I will always love her. So now whenever she is in trouble now I get "Mom I know your not happy with me but you still love me right?" "Of course I do, but go to your room."



Kids :) Gotta love em!


Finally a picture of me and my new boy.



Here is some pics of Kristina with her little school friends at her Spring concert.


No comments: