CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 weeks to go!!!!!!!!

Really 2 weeks and 4 days to go until I can stay home with my babies. I am super excited to say the least. I will be working a bit still, at night and one weekend day but will have the opportunity to stay home with them all day every day, so excited!!!!!! Kristina is very excited as well. Almost every morning she gets up and asks "Do you have to go to work today mommy?" Too cute. I also think that it will make it easier to get into a routine with Brandon. At work he kinda just eats and sleeps whenever it works for us but at home I will at least know if hes on a schedule because at work one minute its like 10 am and then the next its 1 pm so I really don't have time to pay attention. He gets a lot of my attention at work but I think it will be more quality attention at home. Kristina is excited because we can go to the park and to the beach all the time instead of always doing errands on our one day off so that's cool. I will definitely miss a lot of the people I have gotten to know through the store but have been collecting phone numbers and plan on doing some play dates and stuff so that should be good. Oh and Kristina is signed up for swimming lessons now, which she hasn't done for like a year because we just don't have the time. I think that I am most excited to be able to sit and relax with my man at night and not have us both running around like crazy trying to get everything done.

The count is on!

No comments: