CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

November














I can't believe that November is already here, it still kind of feels like September! Brandon can stand unassisted now for a few minutes and Kristina is just getting cuter everyday!!! :) Man I love my kids. Kristina missed me so much this weekend, I worked 8 hours both days, and it was so nice to come home to so many hugs and she just didn't want me out of her sight, cute. She is getting more and more emotional, things that would normally run right off her back are getting to her. There's lots going on at school with all of the girls so its coming out in all aspects of her life! Its OK but we are trying to sort of the issues with the other girls at school. Christmas is in the air! I know its only November but I am getting so excited for Christmas. Its Brandon's first Christmas and unlike Kristina's he will actually be able (sorta) to open gifts and stuff. I am predicting him opening one, eating the paper, and then playing with that one toy and being good for the day!!! Soo excited, so is Kristina, this may be her first year at being sooo excited she won't be able to sleep the night before, kinda neat. Yaa for spending the whole day with family!!!

No comments: