CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, its here. Christmas is tomorrow!!! I don't think I could be any more excited. And to top it all of Brandon is WALKING!!!! He's been taking 4, 5, or 8 or steps all day! Its so neat. And yes, just for the record I was officially right that he would be walking by Christmas! We are off to my parents tonight to do appies and then spending the morning with Kris's family and the afternoon with mine! I am just so excited I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight (We will see if this is the year that Kristina takes forever to go to sleep, every year before has been fine.) I tried to do my own little photo shoot the other day, how frustrating when you want the kids to do something specific and they just won't do it. But I finally got a good shot or two :) Have an amazing Christmas, I can't wait to see my little ones faces when they open up there presents!

Good Pic
Bad Pic (or a good one depending on how you look at it)


No comments: