CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Sophie!!!

Welcome to the family baby Sophie!!! She was born to my cousin Keyla and Jason Doleman!!! Arriving safely on Sept 8th 2008!!! We love you!!!






In other news Brandon is just doing more and more everyday. Earlier this week he started sitting up from lying down or crawling. He couldn't do it on Sundays at my parents for dinner but a day or two later he can do it no problem. He is also starting to pull himself up on stuff! He was standing in his crib when Kris went in there the other day and hes been up on his knees lots but I just turned around a few minutes ago and he was standing at the couch. SLOW DOWN BUDDY!!! I don't want you to grow up so fast. Oh and I can't forget the most important thing yet!!! HE HAS STOPED PUKING!!!!!!! OK not entirely but almost totally, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments: