CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow

So the other day (I think yesterday) when Brandon woke up from his nap I went into his room, changed him and put him down and proceeded to pull out his crib to find his bottle. I couldn't see it back there so I asked him wheres your babba? He walked over to his big bed, got down on his tummy, reached under and pulled out his bubba! He took a big gulp and handed it to me with a big grin on his face! Then today when I asked him where his babba was he walked out of his room and said, my babba! Wow! I can't believe hes starting to say more words already. Kristina took forever to say words. Hes also found that he loves his toy cell phone. He talks on it and chews it all the time. Whenever I am on the phone he puts his hand to his ear too and starts talking. Its too cute! Hes almost one!

No comments: