CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wow 6 years old and 8 months old!!!

I am loving how there birthdays are both on the 19th of the month! Its great! So 6 years ago tonight I was fighting with Kris because we were trying to take belly pictures and they were not turning out how I wanted~I wanted to look awesome, and lets face it, I don't. Don't get me wrong I don't hate how I look I just wanted my belly pictures to look like they were professionally done and well I guess skinny~lmaf now cause obviously he can't do that, but don't try to tell me that. Any who, the next morning I woke up at about 5 with cramps and bloody show! YAAAA!!! Really, it was exciting. Long story short she was born at 11:23 that morning!!! It was great. She was healthy as can be and we thought she was just gorgeous. Don't tell her but looking back she look very alien like but whatever, she grew up cute. I can't believe that she is 6 already and we are hoping 6 has a lot less attitude than 5 but only time will tell! And Brandon is 8 months, wow. I really can't stop saying wow. It sure does fly. The newest thing he has started doing is shrieking! Not a big fan but its kind of cute. I have bets that he will be walking by the end of November not that I want to rush him at all but hes just moving so fast that that is my guess. We will see. Enjoy the mass amount of photos!
















No comments: