CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Trip so far!

Aug 31st 2009 11:14 am BC time

So we just got off of the Rockies. I have never been to Alberta before and they are gorgeous! I am so excited o see Leah and the girls and meet little Quinton! I can't wait to give him some cuddles! Kristina is pretty excited too. While Daddy and Brandon were napping in the car on the ferry, we missed the 7 so we had to catch the 9, Kristina and I walked around and talked. She was tired because it was like 10 at night so she had the giggles and was telling me all sorts of stuff that she thought was funny. She was telling me that sometimes she gets up after I go to bed and has chocolate milk. I told her she shouldn't have hot chocolate on the ferry because it might keep her awake but after that story she had her sucker mama convinced! We chatted lots about the holiday and what we were excited about.


She really wants to see Leah and the girls and see her Auntie Mickey! Shes also excited about swimming in the pool at the hotel. Personally I am excited to get myself a pair of lulus, shop, and see the Calgary zoo and science world! Kris is excited to take Holly's son Shane's bike for a ride with his dad. Poor Brandon just keeps waking up and crying looking around like are we still really in the van? Poor little guy is having a hard time. He slept most of the night but woke up at about 3 and just screamed, I am not sure if his ears hurt or if he was scared or what. The only thing that would calm him down was holding my hand. I had to hold the little guys hand for like an hour, man was my arm tired. I am going through some huge Internet withdrawals. They had wifi on the boat but the signal wasn't strong enough so I am really wanting to check my email and update my face book. Oh well when I get to Leah's I can!


Well we are not even 24 hours in and are having a super time! All I can say is thank god for portable DVD players, cigarettes, and comfort jeans!

Tuesday night 10:35 pm

On our first day we didn't arrive until about 4:00. I was hoping to be their just after Breakfast but with missing the ferry we were way behind and then we needed to stop and sleep way faster. It was also harder with the kids awake because we had to stop for food and stuff. So today we went to the new mall in Calgary, it was awesome. I got Kristina some new back to school clothes and some stuff for Brandon. We are going to Edmonton in the morning, to go to science world and then swim in the pool and go to west ed mall on Thursday. I am pretty excited. So is Kristina. Kris went over to his Dads house and they went and helped Micky and Adam move and then went for a bike ride. Leah and I took the kids to the water park, they had an awesome time. I love how Brandon is so into it. He loved it, he was going in and out all on his own, and played for probably an hour, by the time he was done the poor little guy was sooooo cold. His lips were blue and he was shaking. He loved it though! We went over to Ken and Holly's for dinner and hung out, the kids had a good time with their Grandpa. Kristina got to go in their hot tub and Brandon just ran around like the crazy little man he is. Kris was lucky enough to borrow Shane's bike, Holly's son. Its a 2005 Harley Rigid. He loved it, we even got to go for a short ride together, I love bikes! They are awesome to ride on! Thanks Ken and Holly for watching the kids so we could do that!

Wed morning 10:00 am

Well we are on our way to Edmonton now to go to Science world, it should be a good time. I think Kristina is more excited to go swim in the hotel pool but that's OK. We will definitely do that lots too! The kids are having an awesome time at Leah and Wayne's house. Its so nice to be able to stay somewhere that theirs nothing they can't touch and there is lots to play with! Brandon got his poor little finger closed in the front door this morning, Kris was packing the van and didn't see him following him, it looks like hes going to loose his nail. Hopefully he falls asleep soon so he can nap the whole way to Edmonton and then can be full of beans for Science world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good time
Love ya's
Mom