CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Damm thats good!! (Thats for you D man)

Holy crapola! Brandon slept through the night (Like 11 hours) Wow!!!! I didn't want to get my hopes to high but two nights means we are done like dinner! I am super excited! When we decided to make him go all night I was a bit unsure, he seemed hungry to me in the night (others tried to tell me ;) So he woke up like 4 or so times and the first night so I went in and gave him his soother, rubbed the belly for a sec and went back to bed. He kept waking up ( I guess out of habit) and crying for a bit and falling back asleep but when I got up the next morning it was 10:00! I know, and Kris was at work, what was going on with my kids. I just thought Kristina must have fed him after she got up. If she does she usually comes into my room and asks if she can change or feed him and I say sure and get up shortly after however, I headed out to the living room and they were just playing away! So I asked her if she fed him and she said no she just got him out of the bassinet when he woke up and played with him. I know being a parent of two sure is hard :) So I checked the bottle and sure enough he still hadn't eaten and had been up for at least two hours. Obviously not hungry. Brandon has always been the type to push the bottle out when hes full and refuse to take it when hes not hungry so I was like what? Ok hes obviously not hungry in the middle of the night if when he gets up hes not hungry for two hours. So we are definitely going to keep on doing this. So the next two nights he went to bed at 8:00 and got up around 10 or 11 for a bit more bottle and then slept through till 7 or so!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaa for us. I am happy to say I will not being getting up in the middle of the night again for a long time (or until one of the kids are sick)!!!! We rock!!!

No comments: