CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Too funny!

So the other night Kristina went to bed like normal, she has been having bad dreams the last few nights but went down fine. She came out of her room though about a half hour later looking lost and confused. I asked her if she needed to pee and she said no I told her to go back to bed. She kind of looked at me funny and kept walking over to me. She had the weirdest look on her face. I asked her what she was doing and she said nothing, so I told her again to go back to bed.

She came right up to me and glared me down. I couldn't help but to start laughing, she was so serious! She just kept staring me down, I was howling with laughter and kept looking at Kris for help. He didn't do anything, just kept laughing with me. I kept telling her to go back to bed but she wouldn't look away from me. It was actually starting to get scary, you know those phyco kids, she looked like that, sorry but she did.

Finally I stopped laughing and she walked away. I said to go to bed and she walked to the bathroom so I asked if she had to pee and she said no like she was all annoyed and why would I ask that. So then she turns around and goes to the front door, obviously we are laughing again at this point and we hear some rustling over at the door so I convince Kris to go see what shes doing cause I just can't handle anymore :) She is putting on her coat! What the heck! So he takes her coat off and coaxes her back to bed. It was hilarious.

So a little while later Kris goes to bed and Kristina gets up again so I send her in to sleep with him for now and I go out for a smoke before bed. I guess while I was outside Kris was ringing the bell we have in our room for when someones sick. He rang it the whole time. So I come in and hear the bell so head into my room to see whats up. I walk in and say whats up babe and Kristina is facing the wall the points her thumb at Daddy and says its him. She's all annoyed, she says hes been doing this forever and isn't too happy about it. I looked at Kris and burst out laughing, I couldn't help it, it was so funny.

So I ask him what he needs and he points at her and says he wants her out. She rolls over and glares and him and says it would be fine if he would stop ringing the bell. Him and I were just howling, it was hilarious, she was talking like I do when I am all annoyed and she was just so serious. So I left and went to watch more TV before going back in to move her to her bed again.

Thankfully that was the last we heard from her that night. It was just sooooooooooooo funny!!!

No comments: